[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

They have campsites too. Yes, that Goose Creek.
Dawg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com
  To: gadog430@charter.net ; yugrekih@yahoo.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 8:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

  In a message dated 12/3/2004 8:17:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, gadog430@charter.net writes:

    Goose Creek?
    There is that hall in Suches that hosts the bikers. Wonder how they feel abotu hikers?
    This is my old stomping ground...

  I think he meant Goose Creek Cabins near Neel's Gap, but I'm not sure if it could handle last years crowd and there's no large kitchen.

  Since the last word was a go and last years venue was excellent, before blowing off Sunny and the Camp maybe someone should try to track her down.  It appears she's away, but I'm sure someone knows where.  I'll make a couple calls this weekend.

  As I've said before, there's always NOC.   Directly on the trail, in a beautiful gorge, large kitchen, meeting room, bunks, motel, a town nearby and we could probably all just show up.

  Sly