[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

Pittsia is apprehensive, as we all are, over the planning for the SORUCK. I
don't know that there is a real problem, but no contact with Sunset and
Sunnie makes us all concerned.

I've put a call into Miss Janet, as Sunnie was up at her place about 3-4
weeks ago when a bunch of women hikers semi-RUCKed. I think she is
available, but that we don't know exactly how. I don't disagree with having
a plan B.

I think the obvious plan B would be Amicalola Falls State Park as we did
before. However, a camp would be better with a large kitchen available to
use. Even a school or the North GA College might be an option.

So, I suggest looking at a Plan B, but lets find out where Plan A is currently.

OrangeBug