[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

The location of the 2005 SORUCK is most likely going to have to change.
 Sunny has not surfaced since she and here hubby left to go hike Maine
in September.  I have had no response to emails or phone calls since
then.  She was seen at the Gathering by one or two of you I guess.  If
anyone can make contact her and have her contact me, we may be able to
salvage Camp Thornwell for the SORUCK.

Right now, Barb and I are looking at facilities in and around
Dahlonega.  Our thinking is to find a hall (church, rec, or otherwise)
with a kitchen for our day use.  For sleeping, there are motels, state
parks, and two hiker hostels.  We are also looking into the numerous
youth camps in the area to see about cabins.  The big plus about
holding the SORUCK in this area is that the Appalachian Trail is just a
stones throw away, AND y'all get to meet Wilson The Trail Dog.

Any concrete suggestions would be appreciated.

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, Wilson The Trail Dog