[at-l] AT Conservancy

Sounds like i't becoming another Sierra Club--They sure changed their
charactor over a short period of time.

Also sounds like many companies I observed/worked for over the years.
When the "board" of lawers and accountants take over and those who had
the original vision loose control, the customer looses.

I'm watching it happen to a hospital here in town.   The bean-counter
(who are very good at what they do) have taken over and an organization
which started out as a people-server is now just a money machine

What's the deffinition of success?
Turtle