[at-l] Rhymin' Worm Comments

Thanks for the input, your experience with the ATC gives you an unique insight to the upcoming changes that the rest of us don't have.

I'm unclear about why as a hiker you feel I need ALDHA as my advocate. As long as the ATC is responsible for the protection and preservation of the existing trail, the viewshed, and the ongoing maintenance of the trail...what exactly can ALDHA give me that I need?  All I need is the trail.  I don't need gatherings or workshops or any of that stuff.  All I need is a trail that is protected and maintained.

What am I missing here?