[at-l] And now, for something completely different (OT)

72 33 56 11
When the time came to, perhaps, take a course in psychology, I knew in advance
that they'd require potentially embarrassing tests like this one so I didn't
take that path.

The Forer effect is more complicated than is indicated by that website since
language is only short hand for meaning.  Your understanding of the questions
changed as you answered them. Your understanding of the questions was so very
much different than mine that our answers may be mutually uninteresting.

When the test asks whether I think justice or mercy is more important, the
question is pretty meaningless in my world: I flipped a coin.  In your world,
'justice' may be the precise application of Sharia and 'mercy' is bleeding
heartism. So we answered the same--I still don't want a cubicle next to you.

Tests like this one offer "rule of thumb" guides to the behaviour of very
similar people with similar backgrounds.  If it were used to "understand" how
I'd fare in a business environment it would fail miserably since I have no
business being in a business environment.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03