[at-l] And now, for something completely different (OT)

My group at work did this one about 15 years ago as a means of figuring out our workplace dynamics (there were about 45 of us engineer/consultant folks in the group).  If I was motivated I'd pull the file out to check it (since I throw nothing away), but as I recall I was in the same quadrant as Thomas Jefferson which I figured was good enough and chose not to explore further whether that made sense or not.  Those of you who know me IRL realize that I am an exact ringer for the Renaissance man.  I'm also a dead-on Taurus (the bull, not the car).

Black&Blue