[at-l] And now, for something completely different (OT)

Welp.  I just took the quickie version and came up ISFJ.  When I did the real test a few years ago, I was INFP.  Go figure.  But the only thing I scored strongly on both times was...you guessed it:  Introversion.
I'm feeling judgmental--or, am I?

> I came up INTJ just as I have on every version of this test I've ever taken over many years.

That's what I find so fascinating!
And that link was just the quickie version.

So, do people change within their personality tendencies?
It certainly makes one think about extending more tolerance to
personalities.

>Bear in mind that each of the polar scales is a continuum. Being an "I" as opposed to an "E" only means you scored somewhere on the "I" side of the line between the two. Since different people fall on different points in the continuum there is considerable variation of personality within a type. I.E. I am strongly introverted (100) but only slightly judging (11).

That's my understanding as well. I was right on the line between
extrovert and introvert, with a slight leaning toward E (11%).
44 percent N was my strongest expression.
Only 3% of the general population who are ENFP. That might explain my
youthful puzzlement as to why eveyone seemed to think differently than me.
;-)
Another INTJ who was only slightly introverted but strongly judging
would have notably different personality from mine. The same is true
in the other two measures.
> I would guess that the majority of hikers would land somewhere on the introvert side of the introvert/extrovert scale with a relatively even mix on the other 3 scales.
> INTJ Saunterer

Perhaps you're SOBO material, like strongly "I" Waterfall.
;-)

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/