[at-l] Bones was Meyer-Briggs

Several people have asked me off list to keep them informed of the bone
saga.  The detectives haven't even shown up yet, so the bones are sitting  here on
my desk.  They make a nice paper weights!

Seriously, they'll go to the ME's office where they'll determine if they  are
in fact, human, and other relevant things.  If they do turn out to be  human,
then a homicide investigation will likely be initiated.  Also,  they'll be
all kinds of people up under the house.  If there's a couple of  knee caps, then
there's probably more pieces parts.

MorbidVols

In a message dated 12/1/2004 1:04:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,