[at-l] Meyer-Briggs

I agree with you, Mags.  I took a peak, and the bottom line is  sometimes I'm
introverted, sometimes I'm extroverted, sometimes I'm loud,  sometimes I'm
quiet, sometimes I like being the center of attention, sometimes I  want people
to just leave me alone.  I'm my own contradiction.  The  computer is liable to
blow up if I took the test.  Besides, I hate being  analyzed.

Now, on a more interesting note, I came in to the office this morning to  the
smell of death.  I'm serious ... something DIED under this 1920s house  that
was converted into our office. So, I called our guy that does pest control
(Woo this guy is easy on the eyes!) and he crawls underneath the house and pulls
 out a two foot long dead opossum.....and some human bones!  Bones that had
been SAWED!  We've got homicide detectives coming over.  Creepy!

GoVols

In a message dated 12/1/2004 12:11:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,