[at-l] And now, for something completely different (OT)

I rated INTP, and the descriptions peg me pretty well.  That always
creeps me out, that people can to an extent be shoeboxed like that...
Oh well, at least it puts me in company with, according the the
website, Socrates, Descartes, Pascal, Newton, Jung, Einstein, and Rick
Moranis (Honey, I Shrunk The Kids).  =)