[at-l] Info about the SOruck?

Hi,

I posted a similar email about this over the weekend but I think
everyone was eating turkey so didn't see it :)  Could someone post
some information about transportation to the Southern ruck on January
15-16, 2005. I hope to attend before I hit the Florida Trail and am
wondering about transportation. Is anyone going down from the NYC area
that would like some company? If not, can you tell me what the closest
town is that Amtrak and Greyhound go? I don't even know which town it
is in! Is there a website, FAQ or any kind of printed material to
learn about it? I've never been to a ruck and am looking forward to
it. Thanks!

David