[at-l] SORuck

Pittsburgh,
I saw her at the Gathering.
Wished I had known you were looking for her.
I didin't have the time to ask were she is living now
as I had assumed she was still at the camp.
Hb haked the At again this year and I believe she said somethng about trying to do some of the trail too.
Seams to me that she may be out visitng family through
the Holidays or doign soem hiking??

Do you have a phone number for the camp to leaver her
a mesasge if anyone is there. If no one is there perhaps
she is out visitng or who ever answers the phone should be able to tell you if she is still working there.

Rogene