[at-l] Tofurkey Day

I wishing everyone a happy Tofurkey Day in advance.  Seen after getting out
of bed at 6:00 am, I'll start cooking my "famous" home-style collard greens
and my oat/nut/tofu loaf.  We'll then feed our colony of feral cats and head
out to a friend's house in western NJ where we'll help complete a shed for
his two rescued horses before sitting down to a scrumptious, peaceful, vegan
Thanksgiving Day meal will all the trimmings.

Even though my feet still hurt and that I'm pretty darn grouchy the rest of
the year, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Peace,
Joe