[at-l] Turkey Day

Hey..let's not get into relgious squabbles..shall we?

Like many of our major holidays, Thanksgiving has a
mixture of religious (Christian and pre-Christian)
roots, political roots and is celebrated as a secular
holiday.

Sufficient to say it is evolving (just like religion)
and it is a holiday we enjoy in our own way.

So let us give thanks in a way that is appropriate for
each of us. I am enjoying it with some close friends
in Utah. Looks like their is a winter warning in
effect for Hanksville, UT. Guess I better pack the
Sorrels. :-O

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com