[at-l] Negative stress on the trail...

> My question to you is this--what is your greatest negative stress point?

Other people.

> What really drives you insane and interferes with your hike mentally?

Other people.

(Please note in your response if you think it is a greater stress as a day,
section, or thru hiker--I think that there can be differences there.  YMMV)

It's a greater stress as a day hiker for me, because time is short and I
don't have time to deal in pleasantries.

> 1) Trying to not be the last person out of the shelter in the morning.

Hmmm...  I always try to be the last person to leave camp.  Old habit...

Shane