[at-l] Negative stress on the trail...

Thru-hiker point of view:

7) Believe it or not, planning supplies between towns. By the time I got to
New England it was like having to do homework, "Just tell me how many dang
days to the next town so I can by the food!".

8) Town Stress: The list of things you have to get done in every town; PO,
laundry, grocery, bank stop, back to the PO, phone calls, etc, and since I
didn't spend a lot of time hanging around town a limited time to get it all
done. In comparison to real life this isn't particularly stressful, but on
the trail I was always kind of relieved when I made it out of town.

9) Not a problem for me, but I think money was causing some hikers stress,
trying to squeeze every penny to make it to the end of the hike.

skeeter