[at-l] Re: at-l It's been buggin' me...

Well, Kelly, it was actually Felix's question, and since I haven't stayed awake at nights pondering the answer like I thought I would, it's Felix's move now.  I'm sure he would appreciate anything that would help him out on a project he's not working on!

gypsy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: gypsy97@bellsouth.net ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Cc: AThiker@smithville.net
  Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: at-l It's been buggin' me...

  I watch a lot of Chinese subtitled movies, and when the character says something in English, the subtitles don't revert to Chinese, they stay in English.  But, if you'd like me test an American movie out, I could go rent one from the Spanish section at blockbuster.  Be kinda funny to watch, say Marisa Tomei doing the whole "Imagine your a deer" bit in My Cousin Vinnie in spanish.

  GoVols