  From: Bradley M. Bishop
  To: Shelly Hale ; Ryan Brooks ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 2:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Web Pages

  WooHoo! Sorry Dawg, but it looks like I'll be in Atlanta after all with the Vols. Assuming I can find some tickets...

  BB

  Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
  > Nope... but I've got a really active one on environmental politics and
  > football games :-)
  >
  > -Ryan

  Yes, and I looooovvvveee the Vols coverage we receive there.

  BTW---VOLS won today!!! Vanderbilt went down 33-38 to the Big Orange.
  Wahooooo! We play Kentucky next week and then Auburn SEC championship.

  Shelly Hale

  P.S. Great big hugs, Ryan...you're the greatest!!! :-)