[at-l] Letter to the Editor: Intolerance Is Not a 'Value'

Great point, Weary. I've been on and off of many lists about many topics, and politics and religion seem to always show up. I keep coming back to AT-L because I find it the most entertaining and quite often it proves very useful from a hiking/camping/AT advocate standpoint.

I once never tried posting a question on a football/politics/religion/"insert whatever topic" listserv asking for thru-hiking tips and got kicked off the list for being off-topic... :)

BB

Bob C <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
Well, to get off, just click on the link at the bottom of your screen. But let me suggest that you stick around a bit. You won't find anything better. Nor, I suspect, will you ever be able to avoid a site that has someone who won't misunderstand your professed religion, or any religion for that matter, whether the many varieties of Christian, muslim....whatever. Why even us liberal agnostic transendentalists, impossible as it may sound, are frequently misunderstood.

Weary