[at-l] It's been buggin' me...

they insert subtitles for that line only...I have this on relatively non-expert advice from someone who has never worked in the film industry...

BB

Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
...for a long time. You know how sometimes in movies, a character will
have a line in another language? Just some simple little thing like
"Buenos dias"...or, "Hasta lavista (sp?)"...'Que sera sera'...'mi
amigo'...Well, when those movies are dubbed into the same language as
that line...what do they do with that line? Dub it back to ingles? leave
it the same? I need to know for a project I'm not working on.

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98