[at-l] Web Pages

WooHoo! Sorry Dawg, but it looks like I'll be in Atlanta after all with the Vols. Assuming I can find some tickets...

BB

Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Nope... but I've got a really active one on environmental politics and
> football games :-)
>
> -Ryan

Yes, and I looooovvvveee the Vols coverage we receive there.

BTW---VOLS won today!!! Vanderbilt went down 33-38 to the Big Orange.
Wahooooo! We play Kentucky next week and then Auburn SEC championship.

Shelly Hale

P.S. Great big hugs, Ryan...you're the greatest!!! :-)