[at-l] Letter to the Editor: Intolerance Is Not a 'Value'

Chris,

Reference your post, dated 11-20-04.

?Aside  from having nothing to do with hiking ...?

You must not be opening all the posts; there are several subjects discussed
on this list which have ?nothing to do with hiking.?  I know full well there
are threads I don?t open or which I discontinue opening.

?... I had to force myself to wade  through  four (4) paragraphs of your
letter until I had any idea where  you  were going  ...  if it gets
published ...?

You must not have ?waded? all the way to the end.  Let me repeat it here.
?Intolerance Is Not a 'Value'  -  Timothy M. Gay, a Washington writer.  ©
2004 The Washington Post Company, published Tuesday, November 16, 2004; Page
A25.?  I sometimes don?t read posts to their end, either.

(1)  This is not my letter.  It was written by Timothy M. Gay.

(2)  It was published, 11-16-04.

The ?Washington Post? also publishes letters commenting upon previous
Letters To The Editor they published.  You may wish to mail your
observations to them.

Steve