From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of Jim Bullard
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 7:59 PM
To: Steve Adams
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Re: Photos

At 05:37 PM 11/19/2004 -0500, Steve Adams wrote:
>Jim,
>
>I particularly like your photograph, "A pinecone caught in the brush at
>Mt. Pond."
>
>http://www.jimbullard.org/2004_11_17/index.htm
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve

Everyone seems to like that one. If y'all are in the mood for more, I added
another gallery of photos from 10/23/04
<http://www.jimbullard.org/Hiking/hike_index.htm>. It was a road trip, not a
hike but I saw some neat stuff and since I find I'm using only 1 tenth of
the server space I've been paying for, I figured I need to put more on-line.