[at-l] AntiGravityGear pot and cozy cover

Hi to all,
Please forgive this email but it is directed at anyone who has purchased a
Mama's Kitchen or AGG Pot/Cozy combination from me.  I have just had some
cozy covers made and am very pleased at how they turned out.  They are made
of thin neoprene and zippered and will add to the insulation of the cozy and
protect it as well.  They are stitched and glued and very durable.  There is
also room in the top to contain other kitchen items such as spices, soap,
handle, camp towel etc.  If you have previously purchased one of the combos
from me I will be happy to send you one of the new covers at half price as a
product introduction We don't even have them listed on the website yet but
the photos are at:
http://www.antigravitygear.com/images/Cozy002.gif

I hope to have them on the site for sale to the public this weekend.  Email
me at tinman@antigravitygear.com if you are interested and I'll send you
details.  I will also have some new tents on the site very soon.
Free-standing as well as tent-poled.
Happy trails,
Tin Man