[at-l] Thursday Humor; Part 2

Nooooo!  You got it all wrong!  THIS ONE is MINE!

Swingin'GoVols

In a message dated 11/18/2004 12:08:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

A man  and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud
pounding on  the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken
stranger,  standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance,"  says the husband, "It is three o'clock in the morning." He
slams the door and  returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife.

"Just some drunk guy  asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks. "No. I  did not. It is three o'clock in the
morning and it is pouring rain outside!!."  His wife said, "Don't you remember
about three months ago when we broke down  and those two guys helped us? I think
you should help him, and you should be  ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told (of course!), gets  dressed and goes out into the
pouring rain. He calls out into the dark,  "Hello! Are you still there?"

"Yes," comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes!  Please!" comes the reply from the darkness.

"Where are you?" asks the  husband.

"Over here on the swing!!" replies the drunk.

Shelly  Hale