[at-l] RE: Broken Wrists

Actually, more to the point, Jim is probably a great advertisement for
knowing wilderness first aid.  In the class I took, after teaching us how to
use all the stuff in a monstrous first aid kit, we spent considerable time
learning how to improvise with what was available in our packs and
environment.  I came away from that course much more confident I could deal
with certain situations but carrying a smaller first aid kit.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor