[at-l] Gasp! I took a hike! And here are the photos...

At 08:49 AM 11/18/2004 -0600, Shane wrote:
> > Marsha asked to see photos. Here are a few for all who care to look
> > <http://www.jimbullard.org/2004_11_17/index.htm>
>
>What's all that concrete up on the mountain?
>
>http://www.jimbullard.org/2004_11_17/images/image008.jpg
>
>That just ain't right to pave a mountain.
>
>Shane

That's where all the trees decided to ski down the slope shortly after
Hurricane Floyd passed through dumping so much rain in the area that the
thin soil turned to slurry. We got a lot of blowdown courtesy of Floyd too.
The white stuff on the now bare rock is that Northern phenomenon known as
'snow'.