[at-l] Monday Humor

Sly wrote:

>In a message dated 11/17/2004 10:13:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>ellen at clinic.net writes:
>
>>Remember that Massachusetts, allegedly the most liberal state,
>>

>Maybe the list "rednecks" and Republican's need a history lesson.  With
>just
>a little bit of hubris I bring you....  Patriots Day.  Y'all enjoy, yeah
>hear!
>
>http://earlyamerica.com/shot_heard.htm

I DID enjoy that, Sly.

But there's something else that you might want to think about - that what's
depicted in that history lesson would no longer be possible today in
Massachusetts.  The People's Republic of Massachusetts has made gun
ownership much too difficult and restrictive for that kind of activity to
happen again.

That, by the way, is the reason for the original confrontation.  It wasn't
shown in your history lesson, but in 1775 the British attempted to "disarm
the populace" of the Colony, and that action then precipitated the open
conflict.  Wanna bet on whether they're teaching THAT in today's history
books?

Today's liberals have succeeded in doing by stealth what the British failed
to do by force to the people of Massachusetts.

Hmm - speaking of Mass --- for Weary --- Mass is also among those states
with the largest abortion rates in the country.
Walk softly,
Jim