[at-l] The flu bug...UGH!!!!

While I'm sitting here being miserable with the flu and reading my email I thought I would just send out a reminder to everyone to use good hygiene...tis the season and all that.  I know we love each other and love to share amongst ourselves, but I gotta tell ya that ifin I catch the booger that give me this...welp, I'll prolly shoot 'em!!!  Some things we just need to keep to ourselves!  LOL

Well...for the sake of the fun of it...let's ask the group a question....

Have you or someone you known gotten sick out on the trail?  If so, how was the illness handled?  Did the person keep on hiking?  Anyone have a story along this line that they want to share...and please...let's not be too graphic with body fluids and such.  LOL

Shelly Hale