Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:03:44 -0800 (PST)
From: "Bradley M. Bishop" <bradleybishop@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Monday Humor

For the GRITS, Southerners, and other rednecks on the list...

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look
at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I
had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half
dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's
what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of them. If you feel the same, pass
this on to your redneck friends.

You might be a redneck if. . .

It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God.
.. ."

You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You bow your head when someone prays.

You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National
Anthem.

You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You've never burned an American flag.

You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is
listening.

You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You'd give your last dollar to a friend. From camojack at comcast.net  Wed Nov 17 03:02:30 2004