[at-l] Laurel Loop hike?

There used to be a web page with a description of the Laurel Loop hike in
Mass; Mt Everett, Race, and Sages Ravine, then a crossover to the South
Taconic Trail over Allander Mt. I thought I had it bookmarked but it seems
to have disappeared, anybody know where I can find the page?

Thanks!
skeeter

Once upon a time skeeter said:
"We were following the Laurel Loop route as suggested in a recent Appalachian
Trailway News article by Cosmo Catalano.  It incorporated portions of the
Appalachian Trail, the South Taconic Trail, as well as some connector
trails."

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/about/pubs/atn/archive/ATN03Nov.pdf

Is that it? I dunno

=====