[at-l] Still out here!

Keep on keepin' on, Pooja the Bear Chaser!  Not that far to go, now.  Here's
a little chant to keep you placin' your feet in time...

Give me a P!  (repeat lines)
Give me an O!
Give me an O!
Give me a J!
Give me an A!
What's that spell?  <<"POO--JA!">>
What's that spell?  <<"POO--JA!">>

I don't know, but I've been told...(repeat lines)
POOJA is a site to behold!
Comin' down the Appalachian Trail,
Fierce "little" woman can kick a bear's tail!
Sound off, 1, 2
Sound off, 3, 4
Break it on down
1, 2, 3, 4---1, 2, ...3, 4

LOL  Anyone else want to add a line?  I think the TheraFlu is starting to
kick in.  Fever's only 102.5, water taste like sawdust, and I hurt from the
ends of my hair to my toe nails.  A little more JD, and I should be sleeping
like a baby shortly  (at least I hope).

Shelly Hale