[at-l] Touching the Void - coming to PBS

Just saw a commercial for Touching the Void.  It's coming to PBS on November
21 at 9:00pm.

PBS - could it be commercial free?  How cool is that?

Anyway, for those who haven't seen the movie, it's a non-fiction docudrama
about a climbing "incident" in the Andes.  It intermixes interviews with the
principals with recreations by climber/actors.  The large scale filming was
done in South America but, if I remember correctly, the close up shots were
filmed in the Alps.

See it on the largest screen you have but don't miss it.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor