[at-l] welp, and stuff...

(footnote: this current ATN situation has little to nothing to do with former-editor rhymin' worm)

Speaking of which, who's editing now?  I saw something from Rhymin' Worm on the last page of this issue that began with him telling us that he's not editing anymore, but I didn't read the rest yet.  OK, I just put this down and went and read the rest.  It didn't tell me anything except that change is in the wind.

What's going on in Harpers Ferry these days, anyway?  I feel further and further removed from them.  Used to be, I had knowlege and understanding of what was going on up there?  Is it me?  Is it my age?

anklebear