[at-l] Alaskan Oil Drilling

In a message dated 11/11/2004 10:27:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

I'll back anybody who has the  backbone to stand up and say the
WMD fraud dishonored  America...

Why would it dishonor anyone if it was based on the information available
at the time? And it was, as far as we have been told. So it comes down to
a belief issue. It's like a trial with a jury, you convict or aquit based  on
the
information you are given. And then hope the info was right...

No, I'm not a Bush fan, but I did work at the National Security Agency or 4
years, and I know how inaccurate and inadequate our intelligence can be
sometimes. We need better INTEL so people can make the correct decisions.
It woud be like trying to do a thruhike with bad info (follow the pink
blazes,
there are hotels every 5 miles along the trail, don't worry hikers don't
smell...).

hotdog