[at-l] Alaskan Oil Drilling

> *
> Washington - U.S. Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said on
> Wednesday he was optimistic the new Congress would vote next year to
> allow oil drilling in an Alaskan wildlife refuge.
> *
> *
> *
>

>            Semper Phooey...

Roks,

I gotta ask. How is this comment ANYTHING but divisive?

By invalidating something so clearly dear to some, you only set up an
energy of opposition.

It's time to ask the practical question of ourselves (and I don't just
mean you either):

do I want to be "right?"

Or do I want to do something useful (and that implies a certain unity
of action) for the environment?
Jan
--
     	AT Journal: