[at-l] Alaskan Oil Drilling

Someone once said all politics is local.
If you have a roar to let loose, save your breath here and do
something possibly useful.

A friend from here sent me this link as an easy way to contact your
senators, and express your feelings about the weakening of
environmental laws and the degradation of the biosphere.

No matter one's party affiliation,  we are all interdependent
biological organisms needing clean air to breathe and water to drink.
(Some room for other species to not just survive but also thrive would
be awfully large of us too.) It's past time to wake up.

The website's offered message is fairly mild, but one is invited to
edit as needed to express one's thoughts.

It doesn't get any easier than this:
Ask your senators to stand up for our environment and our health at
the following web site -

http://www.environmentatrisk.org/atrisk.asp?id=10&id4=TAFsent

--
     	AT Journal: