[at-l] Re: Sad news about One Leg

In a message dated 11/10/04 19:43:19 Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

> They would accept it only from the funeral director who would accept
> information only from my younger sister who had been designated by our

Was there only one Funeral Home in your town?  A simple telephone call should
have averted any problem; if not, then, something wrong with the FD.  He
couldn't have been that busy.  Some people in service industries are strange but I
guess that describes humanity.

Sky