[at-l] Apology Shirt.

Reference the recent series of posts under, I think it was ?Red, White, and
Blue? or something like that.

Someone advised me of this, for those who can?t quite get over the election.

The American Traveler International Apology Shirt.

In the six official UN languages.  Black text on ash gray.

Front:  ?American Traveler International Apology Shirt.?

Back:  "I'm sorry my president's an idiot.  I didn't vote for him."

http://www.cafepress.com/americanapology.6120915?zoom=yes#zoom

http://www.cafepress.com/americanapology