[at-l] red, white and blue

In a message dated 11/10/2004 11:07:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:
We have an organization that accepts donations and frequently solicits us
for those. The ATC is pretty good at this. I suspect they have a higher
profile and more experience in dealing with land acquisition. I'm far more
likely to give to an organization with a proven track record, rather than
watching another meteor light up the skies before disappearing into the
darkness.

            A proven track record? You mean like getting fleeced on
Saddleback and allowing a race track to slip by next to the Trail?

           Please, if you don't have anything better to do than trying to
slander those actually making a courageous effort for Trail protection...