[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 13

In a message dated 11/10/2004 12:52:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-l-request@backcountry.net writes:

> You have my
> sympathy. It is hard losing them but be thankful that you had them as long
> as you did.

Well said, Saunterer.  I never even had a grandparent.  How's that for being
impoverished!  And I lost my dad in 1966; my mother, in 1971.  Thus, each of
my daughters had at least some contact with my parents though.  Since the
deaths of my parents, nothing has been quite the same.  If only we could maintain
telephone contact across "the Great Divide," I think we orphans would be a bit
better off.

Kinnickinic