[at-l] New User

<<I never did find out when the PA Ruck will be held this Jan.  Can anyone
confirm?>>

Jan 28th-30th at the Iron Masters Mansion.
And as a heads up for those on the list, I've arranged a work trip to the
Iron Masters Mansion March 4th-6th, indoor scraping and painting. It will
be in the next ALDHA newsletter, you can contact me to sign up, tho it's a
bit early. Just mark your calenders for now.

Welome to the list! Tell us more about your hike!
And looking forward to meeting you at the Ruck!

skeeter