[at-l] PA Question

Hi,

I believe there are a number of listers from PA.  I have been section hiking
AT
(seriously, 20 year plan) since 1994. I also have been tracking places,
dates,
miles, etc.

I am interested in learning more about current and historical PA mileage
and any "relos", specifically between Port Clinton and DWG that may
have occurred since '96.

I just found out that i have 4 Data Books (God bless those that toil to
assemble those numbers): 1977, 1994, 1998, and 2001 (the Cat in the Hat,
i'm told).

Seems like PA has "shrunk" a bit, according to the 2001 version.  Anyone
know the details?

The context is that i'm contemplating Nov 11 2004 day hike from Bake Oven
Rd to Lehigh (S), 7 hr drive round trip, the usual "there and back to the
car"
hike round trip, 19 m according to 1998 and Scherer and Hopey book
"Exploring the AT: Hikes in the Mid-Atlantic States".

thanks,
ron tilkens ~ Section Hiker 45%