[at-l] RWE Redux

I'm sure I've seen this here before,
but it just came across my desk again and before I could stop it
...ooops! it slipped out of my fingers... slippery devil

" to laugh, often and much,
   to win the respect of others
   and the affection of children,
   to earn the appreciation of honest critics
   and to endure the betrayal of false friends,
   to appreciate beauty,
   to find the best in others,
   to leave the world a bit better,
   whether by a healthy child, a garden patch
   or a redeemed social condition,
   to know even one other life has breathed easier
   because you lived,
   this is to have succeeded...."

well said waldo.............
esp. the first line, laughter, the saving grace of the hiker, god
forbid we take ourselves too seriously.
Except for Felix. Before "the incident." The one involving the Groucho
Marx glasses. You know.
WaldieShoe

--
     	AT Journal: