[at-l] Shopping for a new digital camera

In a message dated 11/8/04 12:54:52 Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> I don't actually recognize a need to grow in skill.  I don't *want* to
> be a Photographer.  I just want to

That is your choice.  Nevertheless, as you take more and more pictures and
find that what you take does not please you, it is possible that you might want
to take better pictures for your own pleasure.  Then you can know that there
are tools available OR you might want to share some "snapshots" with friends or
capture some impressive view along the trail and decide that you want to
improve your skill in taking pictures.  No pressure and nobody to please but
yourself.  Each picture instructs and the feelings of pleasure or the feelings of
disappointment will motivate (or not).

Happy Picture taking.

Skylander