[at-l] Shopping for a new digital camera

The olympus stylus has a very small square rechargeable. It lasted
over 7 days and over 100 pictures. I know people think that recharging
 will be a pain in the butt. But you could carry 2 rechargeables that
would last you a VERY long time and over 200 pictures. Rechage time is
3 hours or less per battery. The weight of equlivent AA or AAA
batteries would be huge and very expensieve.

JTW