[at-l] Shopping for a new digital camera

Of course you are a photographer! Maybe not professional, but as soon as a
camera is in your paws, you are a photographer.

Most every new camera comes with new photo processing programs. It may be
time to drop a few bucks and see if you can get a deal on camera and a
faster computer with lots of hard drive. Enjoy your memories.

OrangeBug