[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 18, Issue 31

In a message dated 10/25/2004 8:30:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
at-l-request@backcountry.net writes:

> How many of us current users have been together from rec.backcountry group,
>
> through the Wingfoot era (including the time he was on the atml before
> Trailplace and are still here?

I'm not sure about the rec.backcountrygroup, but I did use the Backpacker
site in 1997/1998.
I'm still on Trailplace.com, considering this quite an accomplishment in
restraint.  :-)  And I'm still here, although I'm not in the same place.  I'm at
the community of Teas south of Sugar Grove within a mile or so of the AT.
Estes Park is yesteryear; Smyth County is today.

Kinnickinic