[at-l] Fakahatchee Strand

In a message dated 11/4/2004 10:39:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bror8588@aol.com writes:
*
*
*
One of the great benefits (for me) in retiring is the opportunity to enlarge
my interest in the world of nature.  I read the above offering and almost
called AMTRAK to book a trip to Florida.
*
*
*

        Well if any listers come down there let me know. I haven't spent much
time in there myself and haven't waded in yet. There are plenty of
campgrounds nearby. There is no camping in the park in order to preserve its pristine
nature. I thought it was 10 by 25 miles because everything outside the park is
pretty wild too and it's hard to tell where it stops and the adjoining Big
Cypress Preserve starts...

*